A genuine pioneer in its sector, LABARONNE-CITAF has made several innovations over the last 50 years :
- First perfected bladder tank in the 1950s,
- First development of transport tanks certified up to speeds of 60 km/h in 1965,
- Flexible tank for storage of sewage sludge in 1995,
- First fire water reservoir with buried anti-freeze suction system in 2000,
- Specialised treatment of wine production effluents in 2001 approved by the Rhône, Mediterranean and Corsica (RMC) Water Agency,
- First self-supporting flexible tank of 500 m3 in 2003,
- Impluvium for autonomous rainwater harvesting in 2010.
Current innovation projects are focused on new materials and extended volume ranges.