COVID-19: our staff always at your side!
Since the beginning of the pandemic, we have done everything possible to continue to accompany you in these difficult times.
We have set up a minimum service plan in order to continue to answer your calls & requests:
- Our teams remain available and reachable by phone & email from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm, from Monday to Friday.
- A hotline is available from 8am to 6pm from Monday to Friday on +33 (0)4 74 31 40 40
- Our workshop has been organized including the preventive measures in order to respect our production deadlines as much as possible and to respond to our customers’ emergencies.
- Our MIL (Maintenance & Installation) department is at a standstill. This decision was taken for the protection of our employees and our customers.
- In case of emergency, without any answer from us by phone, you can contact us by email@example.com.
The choice of Made in France, a responsible and united commitment
Our willingness to remain – whatever the cost – a “Made in France” company is once again rewarded. Thus, we are fully able to honour our orders, and continue to design new products every day in our factory in Pont-Evêque, with responsiveness and involvement.
We do our best to meet your needs and ensure reasonable delivery times.
However, we are fully aware of the difficulties you may have in your activities. You can count on our commitment to pay particular attention to the situation of each one of our customers.
Take care of yourself.
#covid19 #allUnited #StandTogether
And you can still follow all our news on our social networks:
discover the special issue of Capital magazine, dedicated to success stories “à la Française” 🇫🇷
Keep safe, keep smiling and stand together.