Closed or open tank sealing/Liner
Perfect for the realization of open or closed sealing of bolted tanks, boat chocks, container, building or old concrete tanks.
The sealing may be rectangular or circular, open – open sealed -, or closed – which is called parallelepiped. In the case of a parallelepiped, it’s require to have minimum four sides on which we can support, and a rigid bottom. The top can be maintained by hooks trays provided for this purpose.
- Rainwater flexible storage, drinking water, latex, glue, effluent
- Rainwater retention, fire reserve
- Refurbishment of an old concrete tank, a water tower
- Liner for rigid tank above ground or buried
Sealing of masonry
- Tank in bungalow, crawlspace, basement, boat dock, etc.
- Made-to-measure manufacturing
- Adds value to reach areas with difficult access
- Most economical storage per m3 installed
- High resistance and long lasting life