For the storage and preservation of drinking water, vital and strategic resource, Labaronne-Citaf offers economic, secure and easy to install flexible solutions.
Since 1959, the water storage is the primary purpose of Labaronne-Citaf. A specific range of flexible solutions for drinking water has been designed to meet the health standards of any country for the consumption of water.
In France, only Labaronne-Citaf offers now products that meet the standard ACS (ACS Attestation of Conformity), specially defined for the storage of drinking water. The same applies with KTW standard for Germany. For the needs of other international countries, our bladders are manufactured using fabrics and equipments fir for human consumption. All meet the compliance test on conservation of liquid and on certificate of non migration of products from technical fabric to the stored liquid.
- Water reserve for emergency humanitarian aid and development
- Water supply on isolated site, recovery of water sources.
- Industries & food process
- Drinking water bladder on military base. Water supply of military troops and security
- Drinking water storage on construction site, drilling site and mining
- Storage to address the seasonal failure of a supply network of drinking water or for the rehabilitation of water tower
- Buffer storage in mobile treatment plants
- Water storage in spas
SELF-SUPPORTING CLOSED FLEXIBLE TANK
Also called bladder, cover, flexible pouch or flexible container, the flexible tank is a self-supporting flexible storage which is more economical and practical than a rigid tank..
FLEXIBLE TRANSPORT TANK
Flexible tanks may also be intended for liquid transport. A specific range has been designed and tested to safely withstand the stress in transit..
Installation of a flexible tank Labaronne-Citaf
World Water Day 2017