Regulatory requirements related to the control of discharges from agricultural effluents impose the upgrading of livestock buildings and the treatment of wine effluents. The range of products for Effluents Labaronne-Citaf® was developed to meet the storage constraints of farmers and wine effluents in the long term.
Approved by the Ministry of French Agriculture (as PMPOA) and by other European orgainsations, Labaronne-Citaf guarantees a French production complying with current specifications and regulations.
Our product range for effluents storage can eliminate direct discharges into the environment and prevent water pollution by run-off and seepage into the ground.
- Storage of manure between spreading periods
- Emergency water storage in case of damage or repairs to an existing structure
- Biodigestats storage on biogas plant
- Remote storage on spreading area
- Buffer storage of wine effluents before controlled discharge to water network
- Storage of white water, brown water, manure and sewage
- Storage of phytosanitary effluents
SELF-SUPPORTING CLOSED FLEXIBLE TANK
Also called bladder, cover, flexible pouch or flexible container, the flexible tank is a self-supporting flexible storage which is more economical and practical than a rigid tank..
Installation of a flexible tank Labaronne-Citaf
Soft bag for manure storage